Tuesday, April 25, 2017

my neighbor Adrian Joykeeper page 3

my neighbor Adrian Joykeeper page 3 by ric Gustafson


Agnes threw her pen on the table. " This bible study should not be this complicated".
The doorbell rang. She walked over and looked through the peephole. " Oh no". It was her neighbor Adrian. She opened the door.
" Hello Agnes". Her neighbor walked in with something in her hand. " I made a pie". She smiled. " Care to join me?".
" I can't" was her reply. " This week's bible study is very complicated".
" My advice to you". Adrian smiled. " Is to keep it simple".
" Keep it simple".
Adrian smiled as she sat down. " Do it God's way and keep it simple".
Agnes frowned. " Keep it simple".
" Yes".
She pointed at all the bible study materials on her table. " You want me to keep it simple".
" Yes". She smiled. " Keep it uncomplicated and don't worry about it".
Agnes frowned. " How do I do that?".
" Simply trust God".



research help: ' Seven things that steal your joy' by Joyce Meyer


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric



No comments: