Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Matthew page 8

Matthew page 8 by ric Gustafson


Knight Leontius stared at Levi. " So how are the Pharisees treating you?".
Levi grinned. " They hate us as usual".
" So Levi". The Knight's voice hesitated. " How is the job treating you?".
" I am the Chief Publican". He smiled. " I lead the way in Judea in profits, calculating and recording".
" Levi, I will be frank". He frowned. " I am not happy with the deal you made with the fishermen".
" A wise investment now will pay deep dividends later".
" Just be careful my friend".
Levi clapped for a servant. " Will you be staying for the feast?".
" I'm afraid not". His voice hesitated. " I'm investigating a new rabble rouser".
" What has he done?".
" He's ranting about Herod Antipas and Herodias". He shakes Levi's hand. " Just be careful Levi".
" What's the name of this new rabble rouser?".
" He goes by the name of John".


research help: ' Matthew's Story' by Tim Lahaye and Jerry Jenkins


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: