Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Matthew page 10

Matthew page 10 by ric Gustafson


One of the young tax collectors ran into the office. " Levi, I have found him".
" Who?".
He smiled. " The carpenter from Nazareth".
" Where did you find him?".
" On the shore of the Sea of Galilee". He grinned. " And then something beautiful happened?".
" What happened?".
" You know Simon the fisherman?".
" Of course". He sighed. " I just made a special deal with him".
" This carpenter from Nazareth walked up and said something beautiful to him".
" What did he say?".
He smiled. " Follow me and I will make you fishers of men".
Levi scratched his chin. " Fishers of men?".
" Guess what they did next?".
" What?".
" They left their nets, their boats and followed the carpenter".
Levi stood up. " What?".
" Levi, what are we going to do?".
" I will go there and straighten everything out".


research help: ' Matthew's Story' by Tim Lahaye and Jerry Jenkins


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: