Wednesday, October 7, 2015

the end of days: the return of the Son of Man page 1

the end of days: the return of the Son of Man page 1 by ric Gustafson


Carlo looked through the high powered binoculars at the spectacular scene below. Thousands of horses and One World horsemen were gathering at the head of the largest army in all of mankind.
" Look Rory" he said on glee as he handed the glasses to his young friend. " I have gathered all the armies of the world into a One World army".
Rory grinned. " Very impressive Sir".
" I plan on invading Jerusalem and then establishing myself as the Christ of this world".
They looked on as soldiers by the millions gathered below.
Carlo smiled as he pointed. " This God of theirs will not be able to withstand my glorious army".
Rory watched as the sky above them became dark as night. " What do you need me for Sir?".
Carlo also noticed the dark sky. " Rory, I need your financial help one last time".
All of a sudden, a streak of lighting streaked across the dark sky. Lighting streaked across each other to resemble a cross.".
" Oh no!" Rory yelled as he pointed up. " It looks like the cross of Christ".
" The cross of Christ" Carlo replied with a laugh. " You must be kidding".
Rory stared at his master. " My mother said it would happen".
" You just have the financial resources available". Carlo gave an evil chuckle. " Nothing will stop me from reaching my goal".


research help: original story and ' Glorious Appearing' by Tim Lahaye and Jerry Jenkins


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: