Sunday, October 18, 2015

Halloween pizza at the Temptation Pizza Parlor page 6

Halloween Pizza at the Temptation Pizza Parlor page 6 by ric Gustafson


Merle sat back down.
Sal stood up and pushed his chair in. " I need a little fresh air before the pizza comes". He walked away.
" I can't believe what Sal just told me".
" What's that?".
" He just told me that he was an angel".
" He did". He gave a strange chuckle. " I used to be one".
" What do you mean that you used to be one?".
" My boss was beautiful and wise". He smiled. " In fact his name was Son of the Morning".
" What happened?".
" One day, he decided that he want to be worshiped just like God the Father". He frowned. " He was thrown out of heaven and a third of us angels followed him".
" What's your bosses name?".
" Lucifer".
" So you are a demon?".
" Yes". He gave an evil chuckle. " I am one of Lucifer's followers".
Eddie scratched his chin. " That explains why you and Sal don't get along".
Just then, Sal sat back down. " The pizza is here".


research help: original story


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: