Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Halloween pizza at the Temptation Pizza Parlor page 4

Halloween pizza at the Temptation Pizza Parlor page 4 by ric Gustafson


With a fearful look, Eddie glanced around the now crowded restaurant. " I shouldn't even be here".
Merle looked up from his menu. " Why not?".
He stared at the stranger in black. " I don't have any money for my pizza".
" Really". He put the menu on the table. " So what's the problem?".
" I don't have any money and I feel guilty about it".
" Why feel guilty about it" he replied with a strange grin. " Enjoy the pizza and then quietly walk out".
" I can't it's wrong".
" No it's not" Merle replied in a loud voice. " Your not hurting this restaurant".
" I'm not".
" Of course not" . He smiled at Eddie. " Look around, one customer walking out is not going to hurt them".
Eddie looked around the busy establishment. Surely his bill would not hurt them financially as busy as they are.
Just then, Sal sat back down.


research help: original story


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: