Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Halloween Pizza at the Temptation Pizza Parlor page 3

Halloween Pizza at the Temptation Pizza Parlor page 3 by ric Gustafson


Eddie picked up the greasy menu to see what kind of pizza he was thinking of having. He noticed the stranger in black was not looking at the menu. " Would you like to look at a menu?".
" No thanks". He glanced around the busy restaurant. " I already know what I'm going to have".
All of a sudden, a man wearing a white suit and white sneakers sat down in the last open chair. " Sorry I'm late".
Eddie handed him a menu. " That's ok".
" I'm Sal". He shook Eddie's hand. " I see that you've already met Merle".
He gave an evil smirk. " I see that Mr goody two shoes is wearing the same dull white outfit again".
Sal ignored the comment and opened the menu. " Eddie, what kind of pizza interests you tonight?".
Eddie put down the menu and smiled. " The Halloween pizza special sounds good".
" Great choice" Merle said with a strange chuckle. " Halloween is my favorite holiday of the year".
Sal got up and began to walk toward the ordering window. " Eddie, did you want Mountain Dew to drink?".
" How did you know that?".
Sal smiled.


research help: original story


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: