Monday, October 5, 2015

the end of days: the plague of darkness page 4

the end of days: the plague of darkness page 4 by ric Gustafson


Carlo quietly walked up to the podium. " Thank you all for coming". He took a sip of bottled water. " I need everyone to help me win this ultimate battle".
" We will help you" roared the crowd.
" The one who calls himself God is not God".
" You are" roared the crowd.
" I am against this Christ who was falsely crowned by a pretend creator". He hesitated. " I will ascend into heaven".
" Yes" roared the crowd.
" My goal is to eliminate this God and his Son and gain total control of the earth".
" How " roared the crowd.
" We will rally all of our armies in the Plain of Megiddo 100 kilometers north of Jerusalem".
" Then what" yelled the crowd.
" Our armies will march into the Eternal City and destroy all the Jews".
" Yes" roared the crowd.
" Will you join me?".
Rory smiled at his master. " Yes".


research help: original story and ' Armageddon' by Tim Lahaye and Jerry Jenkins


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: