Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy Birthday Prodigal Son page 3

Happy Birthday Prodigal Son page 3 by ric Gustafson


I'm tired I thought to myself as I got a diet coke out of the refrigerator. As I sat down at the kitchen table, I thought to myself how working at the plant really takes a toll on me. The house was quiet since I was the only one there. My younger brother Joseph called last night and said that he was coming home after being gone for two years.
My father is still at the plant. He works long hours because he is the CEO and started the plant. I was tired after attending a counseling session for my jealousy issues. For two years, I have been very jealous of Joseph and mad at my father for letting him do it. My mother passed away early in my life so Dad raised Joseph and I.
I have always admired my father and have always wanted to be like him. When I was old enough, I began to work at the plant. Joseph, on the other hand, could care less about the plant or responsibilities at all. He only cares about cars, girls and having a good time. I have always worked hard at the plant to please my father. I am very jealous of Joseph. I'm also upset with my father because it seems that he cares more for Joseph than me.


research help: original story


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: