Monday, November 5, 2012

where in the world is Lucas the turkey page 2

where in the world is Lucas the turkey page 2 by ric gustafson


Martin walked over and peeked through the bush. He saw a turkey with scared eyes. " What are you doing hiding in here?".
Gobble Gobble keep your voice down.
" I did not know turkeys could talk".
Gobble Gobble I can.
A smile came to Martin's face. " You are the turkey people have seen on Main Street".
Gobble Gobble I escaped.
" Escaped from where".
Gobble Gobble Johnson Turkey Farm
" An escaped turkey".
Gobble Gobble my name is Lucas.
" I must be dreaming" Martin said as he shook his head in disbelief. " I'm talking to a turkey who can talk and has a name".
" The bus is coming down the hill" Todd yelled. " Who are you talking to?".
" Nobody". He took off his sweater and put it carefully over the turkey. " Hopefully with this on, people won't notice you as much".
Gobble Gobble Thank you
" I'm going to get you on that bus with me and hide you at home".


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: