Thursday, November 22, 2012

the milk aisle page 1

the milk aisle page 1 by ric gustafson


Tiffany Miller held onto the black plastic basket as she walked up to the long glass dairy case. She was frustrated because she had to leave home quickly this morning to get her weekly groceries. She wanted to study God's Word but did not have time.
She walked up to the milk case and opened the door. She stared in disbelief as she noticed that there was no milk on the rack. The rack was totally empty. She noticed a young clerk coming out of the back door.
" Excuse me, where is the milk?".
He smiled at Tiffany. " Aren't you an infant in Christ?".
" Yes, I gave my life to Christ two weeks ago".
He handed her a small black bible. " All you can handle right now is spiritual milk".
She grinned as she took the bible. " I crave pure spiritual milk".
The young clerk smiled at Tiffany. " Drink from God's Holy Word".
" I will".
" Come back when you are ready for solid food".


research help: ' My Daily Devotion' by Stephen J Carter


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: