Friday, November 9, 2012

Clue: the mystery at Oak Manor page 4

Clue: the mystery at Oak Manor page 4 by ric gustafson


Mort opened the front door and ran into the lobby. A Detective walked out of the reception room.
" Detective Snelling" exclaimed Detective Riley Olsen as he closed a small black notebook. " I'm surprised to see you here".
Mort hesitated. " I was out in my car waiting for someone". " What happened?".
" A young woman was just murdered in the reception room". " Because of the massive blunt trauma, we are not sure what exactly happened and what weapon was used".
" How can I help Detective?".
" Since you are here, you can help by talking to some of the residents and hopefully somebody saw something".
" Sure, who do I talk to first?".
" You can start with room 104 and the resident's name is Colonel Mustard".


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: