Tuesday, January 23, 2024

seven deadly sins page 2

 seven deadly sins page 2 by ric gustafson


" Ben, I started Macanac Steaks International from nothing".
" I know Mr Firestone".
" I built this company on integrity, honesty and hard work".
Ben began to worry. " Mr Firestone, what does this conversation have to do with me?".
Howard sat down at his desk. He picked up a stack of papers. " Ben, I have been receiving disturbing reports about you".
Ben showed no reaction. " Reports from whom Sir?".
" Reports from the supervisor below you and employees from your department".
" What reports exactly Sir?".
Howard glanced at the reports. " Racism in regards to promotion".
" Not true".
" Work assignments based on sex not skill".
" False".
" Ben, I'm going to investigate these allegations against you".
" Mr Firestone, because of my ideas your advertising revenue has skyrocketed and your overall sales have tripled in the last year".
" I'm a Christian Ben and I started this company with Christian values".
" I know Mr Firestone".
" Ben, don't get a prideful heart".
" Ok Mr Firestone". Ben got up from his chair to leave. He opened the door.
" Ben, I will investigate these allegations".
Ben closed the door with no expression on his face.


research help: ' the Journey' by Billy Graham


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: