Sunday, February 12, 2023

oz dialogue 9

 oz dialogue 9 by ric gustafson


Glinda: keep tight inside of them their magic must be very powerful or she wouldn't want them so badly
Wicked Witch: You stay out of this Glinda or I'll fix you as well
Glinda: Oh rubbish you have no power here be gone before someone drops a house on you too
Wicked Witch: Very well I'll bide my time and as for you my fine lady It's true I can't attend to you here and now as I'd like but just try to stay out of my way just try I'll get you my pretty and your little dog too
The Wicked Witch disappears in a cloud of smoke.
Glinda: It's all right you can get up She's gone you can all get up
Glinda: what a smell of sulphur I'm afraid you've made rather a bad enemy of the Wicked Witch of the West the sooner you get out of Oz altogether the safer you'll sleep my dear
Dorothy: Oh I'd give anything to get out of Oz altogether but which is the way back to Kansas I can't go the way I came
Glinda: No that's true the only person who might know would be the great and wonderful Wizard of Oz himself
Dorothy: The Wizard of Oz is he good or is he wicked?
Glinda: Oh very good but very mysterious He lives in the Emerald City and that's a long journey from here Did you bring your broomstick?
Dorothy: No I'm afraid i didn't
Glinda: Well then you'll have to walk The Munchkins will see you safely to the border of Munchkinland and remember never let those ruby slippers off your feet for a moment or you will be at the mercy of the Wicked Witch of the West
Dorothy: But how do I start for the Emerald City
Glinda: It's always best if you start at the beginning and all you do is follow the Yellow Brick Road
Glinda dissolves into a large bubble and floats away
Dorothy: My people come and go so quickly here follow the Yellow Brick Road


research help: Wizard of Oz trading cards


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: