Sunday, February 26, 2023

Hosea and Gomer page 13

 Hosea and Gomer page 13 by ric gustafson


King Menahem held up a scroll. " I read your message from King Uzziah". He frowned. " Why would you risk your life to bring me this message?".
Hosea stared at the King. " I also bring you a verbal message from Yahweh".
The King shook his head. " Why is Yahweh mad at us now?".
" You have aligned yourself with Assyria".
The King now smiled. " Do you know what has happened since we aligned ourselves with Assyria?".
" I was instructed to give you a warning".
" Rains have been coming and our fields are producing record crops".
" Yahweh is giving you a reprieve for now".
" Our storehouses are overflowing".
" King Menahem, you face destruction". Hosea pointed a finger at the King. " For you and your nation".
Fury came over the King's face. " Take this prophet to an empty tent".
General Eitan stared at the King. " My Lord!".
" I'll make my decision about the fate of this prophet in the morning".


research help: ' Love In A Broken Vessel' by Mesu Andrews


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: