Sunday, February 19, 2023

Hosea and Gomer page 12

 Hosea and Gomer page 12 by ric gustafson


Hosea and Gomer stood before King Jotham.
The King smiled. " My friend Hosea". He glanced at Gomer and the baby. " I see you have a new little one".
" Thank you for the welcome King Jotham".
" What is your purpose coming here Hosea?".
Hosea glanced at his wife. " We came to offer a sacrifice for Gomer's purification".
The King sighed. " Is that the only reason prophet?".
" King Jotham". He frowned at the King. " I am also here to give you a warning".
The King shook his head. " Again?".
" I gave your father the warning". Hosea's voice hesitated. " And now I am giving you the warning".
" Prophet". The King stared at Hosea. " I am giving the Judeans a safe place to worship whomever they please".
" King, you are making a grave mistake".
" Get out of my courtroom prophet". He sneered at Hosea. " And take your family with you".


research help: ' Love In A Broken Vessel' by Mesu Andrews


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: