Sunday, February 26, 2023

Hosea and Gomer page 14

 Hosea and Gomer page 14 by ric gustafson


Gomer heard the knock. She assumed it was the soldiers returning. She opened the door. It was Hosea and Yuval.
" Hosea". She stared at her husband. " How did you find me?".
" Yahweh". He smiled. " We knew you were in Samaria".
" Bur how did you know to look here?".
Hosea grinned. " At the market we asked about a beautiful copper haired woman".
Yuval smiled. " You were not hard to find".
" Gomer". Hosea took her hand. " Yahweh told me to bring you back".
Gomer shook her head. " I am a slave".
" And to love you again".
" Don't pretend to love me Hosea".
" Wether you believe it or not". He smiled. " I do love you".
" What do you want me to do husband?".
" Return to Tekoa as my wife".


research help: ' Love In A Broken Vessel" by Mesu Andrews


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: