Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Hosea and Gomer page 8

 Hosea and Gomer page 8 by ric gustafson


Micah handed Hosea a piece of quail. " Master Hosea". The young man smiled. " Ask me how I caught this quail?".
" How did you catch him?".
" Yahweh directed me to a certain tree". He smiled. " Yahweh told me to kill and eat".
Hosea took another bite of the quail. " Yahweh is always watching out for us".
" Master Hosea". Micah grinned. " When can I begin to prophesy?".
" Micah, when it breaks your heart".
" What do you mean?".
" You will be speaking pain to real people".
" Which three cities are we going to today?".
" Beth Aven, Ramah and Gibeah".
" And then I can prophesy?".
" When your heart cannot take it any longer".
" Yes".
Hosea smiled. " Then you will be ready to speak for Yahweh".


research help: ' Love In A Broken Vessel' by Mesu Andrews


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: