Friday, February 10, 2023

Oz dialogue 8

 Oz dialogue 8 by ric gustafson


Many songs sung by the Munchkins.
Then the Wicked Witch appears in a smoke cloud.
Dorothy: I thought you said she was dead
Glinda: That was her sister the Wicked Witch of the East This is the Wicked Witch of the West and she's worse than the other one
Wicked Witch: Who killed my sister? Who killed the Wicked Witch of the East? Was it you?
Dorothy: No It was an accident I didn't mean to kill anybody
Wicked Witch: Well my little pretty I can cause accidents too
Glinda: Are you forgetting the ruby slippers?
Wicked Witch; Yes, the slippers
She walks over to the house. She notices they are gone.
Wicked Witch; The ruby slippers there gone! What have you done with them? Give them back to me or I'll
Glinda points to Dorothy's feet
Glinda: It's too late There they are and there they'll stay
Wicked Witch: Give me back my slippers I'm the only one who knows how to use them They're of no use to you give them back to me give them back


research help: Wizard of Oz Trading Cards


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: