Saturday, April 23, 2022

the end of days page 9

 the end of days page 9 by ric gustafson


Carlo slowly walked up to the wooden podium. He took a sip from a nearby bottle of water. " Citizens of the One World community". He frowned. " I bring you news of a plot to overthrow me".
Rory was sitting in the first row of the arena. He could not believe what he was hearing.
" No" yelled the crowd.
" I am a man of peace". He banged a fist on the podium. " I will not let this rebellion continue".
Rory smiled in agreement.
" I will use whatever means I have to accomplish that goal". Carlo stared at Rory.
The crowd stood and cheered for their leader.
As Carlo greeted followers, Rory came up to him. He hugged him. " Rory, we need to talk".
Rory grinned. " Yes my lord".


research help: ' Nicolae' by Tim Lahaye and Jerry Jenkins


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: