Thursday, April 14, 2022

the end of days page 2

 the end of days page 2 by ric gustafson


Robbie looked out the window of the red Fusion. " Where are we going Dad?".
" I thought I would show you my new office". He smiled. " And then take the two of you to Pizza Village for lunch.
" Alright pizza". The teenager grinned. " Can I have ham and pineapple?".
" Of course". Agnes smiled. " Jim, can you explain to me how you got this job promotion?".
" I was promoted to head of finance because of our new relationship with the UN".
She looked puzzled. " UN?".
Robbie shook his head. " United Nations Mom".
" Their new representative Carlo Simpato wants to do business with our bank".
Jim turned onto Main Street. Just then, fear came over his face.
" What's wrong Jim?".
" There is a car heading right for us". He turned the wheel sharply to avoid a collision.
The SUV began to flip.
Agnes quickly glanced into the backseat. She looked at her husband before she blacked out. " Jim, where is Robbie?".


research help: ' Left Behind' by Tim Lahaye and Jerry B Jenkins


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: