Friday, April 29, 2022

the end of days page 14

 the end of days page 14 by ric gustafson


Rory ran up the heavily damaged stairs. The door to Apartment 15 was ajar. He had to crawl across a huge crater just to get to his mother's apartment building. 
He ran in. The small apartment was a shambles. There was loose concrete everywhere.
Rory yelled. " Mother, where are you?".
" Rory, I'm in here".
Rory walked over and opened the door to a small closet. There was his terrified mother. 
" Oh Rory". Amid tears, they hugged. " I told you the wrath of the Lamb was coming".
" Mother, that was not the wrath of Jesus". He stared at his mother. " That was just a natural occurance".
" Rory, that was the wrath of the Lamb".
" Mother, I don't believe this was caused by the God you believe in".
Tears formed in her eyes. " Rory, I worry about your eternal destination".
" Mother, I am not worried". He smiled. " Carlo will take care of me".


research help: ' Soul Harvest' by Tim Lahaye and Jerry Jenkins


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: