Sunday, April 24, 2022

the end of days page 10

 the end of days page 10 by ric gustafson


Rory was listening to his master give a speech in the new One World auditorium. His cell phone buzzed. " Hello Mother".
" I want to thank everyone who has helped One World become a one currency society".
" Yes, I will stop by after the conference is over".
" I am here to tell you of ambitious plans for the One World global community".
" Please tell us" roared the crowd".
" Eventually, all commerce, industry and all media will be under One World control".
The crowd stood up and cheered. " We love you".
" I will take care of you". Carlo stretched out his arms in a loving way. " That is my promise".
Rory and others began to dance in the aisles.


research help: ' Nicolae' by Tim Lahaye and Jerry Jenkins


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: