Monday, April 18, 2022

the end of days page 5

 the end of days page 5 by ric gustafson


Rory walked into the conference room. Sitting next to a laptop was his boss and a stranger he did not know.
" Rory, please sit down". His boss pointed to a chair. Rory sat down. " I'm going to leave you and Mr Gambino to chat". He leaves.
" Rory, I'm Larry Gambino". 
They shook hands. 
" I represent the One World financial network". He smiled. " Have you been seeing us on TV lately?".
" Actually, my mother and I were watching you yesterday".
Mr Gambino turned on the laptop. " My boss started this financial network".
" Who is your boss?".
" More than likely you've seen him on TV recently". He smiled again. " My boss is Carlo Simpato".
" Yes, I know who he is".
" Rory, my boss is very interested in you".


research help: ' Tribulation Force' by Tim Lahaye and Jerry Jenkins


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric



No comments: