Sunday, August 1, 2021

Lazarus and Mr Tucker page 4

 Lazarus and Mr Tucker page 4 by ric gustafson


Fred Jones walked up to the security booth. Gordon was letting a car in. Fred noticed that the old man was not by the gate. 
" Good morning Gordon".
" Morning Mr Jones".
" Gordon, what happened to the old man?".
" It was the strangest thing". He waved another car through. " After clocking in, I noticed that the old man had slumped over".
" What did you do?".
" I called 911 and then tried to revive him".
" Were you able to?".
" No, he died in my arms". Tears began to form in his eyes. " Then the strangest thing happened".
" What was that Gordon?".
" As he died in my arms". His voice became a whisper. " I thought I heard angels singing".


research help:  The Ryrie Study Bible


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: