Sunday, August 8, 2021

Horatio's lucky penny page 6

 Horatio's lucky penny page 6 by ric gustafson


Horatio poured some lemonade from a large glass pitcher into a glass. He handed it to John. He pointed to a tray of sandwiches. " Please have one".
" Thank you". John bit into a roast beef sandwich. " Thank you for lunch".
" My pleasure". Horatio bit into a ham sandwich. " I miss the guys from the tent colony".
" So tell me". John pointed around. " How all this happened?".
" A miracle happened the next day after I found my lucky penny".
" What happened?".
" I saw something green in the snow". His voice paused. " It was a wet $ 100 dollar bill".
" Being homeless, what did you do with it?".
" I took it to somebody at the shelter who knew about investing in the stock market".
John looked around. " The rest is history".
" He invested it for me". Horatio smiled. " All this is just off the interest".
" And you think that everything that has happened to you is because of this lucky penny".
" That's right". He grinned. " It's the only explanation I can think of".


research help: original story


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: