Monday, March 15, 2021

sisters of Jesus page 8

 sisters of Jesus page 8 by ric gustafson


James, Simeon, Joses and Pheodora left Nazareth to visit Chiram in prison. She carried a basket containing dried fish, bread and figs. When she finally saw her husband, she did not recognize him.
" Hello my husband". She smiled and held his hand. " We have brought food for you".
" Pheodora". He gave her a weak grin. " I can't believe you came".
" The goats have given birth".
Chiram stared at Pheodora's brothers. " Any news about Yeshua?".
Simeon frowned. " The religious leaders call him a rabble rouser".
James spoke up. " I wanted to ask you about a rumor I heard".
" What rumor is that?".
" Your father was one of the shepherds watching the flocks the night Yeshua was born".
" It's true". Chiram scratched his chin. " He was there".
Joses grinned. " This was by Bethlehem".
" Yes". Chiram sighed. " I was seven years old".
Pheodora thought for a moment. " That would make my oldest brother 33 years old".
" Yes".


research help: ' The Shepherd's Wife' by Angela Hunt


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: