Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Lucile and Elinor page 1

 Lucile and Elinor page 1 by ric gustafson


The new caller had a black mustache and raven hair. He also had a black patch over his left eye. 
" My name is Sir Cosmo Duff Gordon". He handed Lucile his business card.
She glanced at it. " My brother in law Clayton Glyn mentioned you". She handed him back the card. 
" I can't afford financial services at the moment". She frowned. " I'm just starting my fashion trade". She glanced at his left hand. " I could make garments for your wife".
" I have no wife". He grinned. " I would be honored to assess your financial standing".
" I've already hired someone to do that". She smiled. " Thank you for coming Mr Gordon".
He smiled. " Please call me Cosmo".


research help: ' The IT Girls' by Karen Harper


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: