Saturday, March 6, 2021

Malchus page 11

 Malchus page 11 by ric gustafson


" There is a dangerous man in Jerusalem and people are flooding to him". He stared at Pilate. " We have witnesses who will testify against him".
" Really". Pilate sneered. " And what is the name of this instigator?".
" Jesus of Nazareth". He shuffled his feet. " He claims to be the King of the Jews".
" I know of this Jesus". He kept staring out the window. " He is no threat to Rome".
" I disagree Procurator".
" My reports show that he is a religious fanatic whose teachings are absurd". He pointed a finger at the High Priest. " I don't consider him dangerous".
" He attacked the Temple merchants" replied Caiaphas. " Someday he could attack you".
" Ok, I will arrest him on suspicion of treason". He walked away from the window. " But if there is no evidence against him, I will let him go".
Caiaphas looked at Jonathan. " Do you know where the rabble rouser is going to be?".
" Yes".
" Good, take Malchus with you".
" I will send my centurion Flavius Artemis and some soldiers to help".


research help: ' Malchus' by W. G. Griffiths


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: