Saturday, March 20, 2021

Lucile and Elinor page 4

 Lucile and Elinor page 4 by ric gustafson


Lucile and her mother were in their Monte Carlo hotel room. Then there was a loud knocking at the door. Lucile opened it to reveal Cosmo.
" Cosmo, what are you doing?".
He ran in. " Is he here?".
" Is who here?".
" Lord C".
" Only mother and I are here".  Lord C was a fictional character created by Elinor.
After seeing no one else, Cosmo sat down in a chair. " Has he proposed marriage to you yet?".
" No Cosmo". Lucile grinned. " He has not".
" Good". He smiled. " I want to help you with your growing business".
" I have plans to expand". Her voice hesitated. " Hopefully Paris and America".
" I can help you with that".
She hugged him. " I know you will".
" Lucile Sutherland Wallace". He got down on one knee. " Will you marry me?".
" Yes Cosmo". She began to cry. " I will".
They wed two weeks later.


research help: ' The IT Girls' by Karen Harper


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: