Saturday, March 27, 2021

Lucile and Elinor page 10

 Lucile and Elinor page 10 by ric gustafson


Elinor looked around at the beautiful scenery. " Scotland is so pretty this time of year".
Lucile smiled. " Thank you for coming with your family".
" I think I will set a novel here someday".
" I'm sure you will".
The two sisters watched as Cosmo was playing with the grandchildren.
" Is everything going ok with Cosmo?".
" Times were tough for a few years". Lucile frowned. " Everything is better now".
" That's great".
" I have big news".
" What's that?".
" I've been asked to write fashion advice for a newspaper".
" So there will be two writers in the family".
Lucile grinned. " It looks that way".
Elinor hugged her big sister. " The IT Girls are together again".

The End.


research help: ' The IT Girls' by Karen Harper


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: