Thursday, March 25, 2021

Lucile and Elinor page 7

 Lucile and Elinor page 7 by ric gustafson


Cosmo and Lucile walked into the first class dining room. They were excited. They were sitting at Captain Smith's table tonight. They were seated next to an American woman.
" I'm Margaret Brown". She smiled. " Please call me Molly". Also at the table was Isidor Strauss and his wife. 
The food and wine was grand like the ship itself. For dinner, they were served caviar, quail and lobster.
Lucile showed her husband her notebook. " Look at all the people who have written in my book".
" Like who my love?".
" John Jacob Astor and his bride".
Cosmo nodded. " I have met them".
" Ben Guggenheim".
Cosmo grinned. " I have not met him yet".
Lucile turned another page. " I'm using this notebook for New York contacts and business".
" Always the businesswoman".  Cosmo pecked her cheek. " I'm turning in".


research help: ' The IT Girls' by Karen Harper


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: