Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Malchus page 7

 Malchus page 7 by ric gustafson


The nervous young man stared at Jonathan. " I know where he is going to be this evening". His voice hesitated. " For the right price I will take you to him".
" I figured it would come to that". He smirked. " How much?".
" Thirty pieces of silver".
" Thirty pieces". Jonathan laughed out loud. " You are crazy".
" That is my price".
" I could have you arrested in a minute".
" But you won't". He grinned. " You need me".
" I will agree to the price". Jonathan thought for a moment. " But you will have to take us to him".
" Agreed". The young man nervously looked around. " I will meet you at the Beautiful Gate at nine".
Jonathan nodded his head. " Agreed".
The young man quietly left.
Jonathan hurried off to the meeting.


research help: ' Malchus' by W. G. Griffiths


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: