Wednesday, April 24, 2019

the miracle on Titanic page13

the miracle on Titanic page 13 by ric gustafson


David and his mother were standing by the railing. They could hear the blast of the ship's horn and the slowing of the engines.
Camille looked at her son. " Who were you spending time with?".
" Her name is Charlene Moton". He smiled back. " I just met her this afternoon".
The gangplank was set up as a ferry approached.
" Is she a nice girl?".
Well dressed passengers got off the ferry and into the ship.
" She seems nice". His voice hesitated. " I haven't had much time to talk to her".
After all the passengers had boarded, the ship's horn blew again. Then the ship's triple screws started up again. They knew they were about to leave Cherbourg.
" Are you going to see her again?".
" Actually, she asked if you and I would join her for dinner this evening".
" What did you tell her?".
" I told her I would ask you first".
" David, tell her we would love to".
" Ok". He opened the door of the smoking room. " I'm going to spend a little time in here".
Camille smiled. " I'm going back to my cabin to rest and change for dinner".
" Oh and one more thing". He began to walk into the smoke filled room. " Charlene's a Christian".


research help: ' Murder on the Titanic' by Jim Walker


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: