Friday, April 19, 2019

the miracle on Titanic page 11

the miracle on Titanic page 11 by ric gustafson


David and Charlene walked through the second class section of the ship.
" Are you of the Moton Construction Company?".
" Yes, my father started the company". They began to climb a spiral staircase. " My father's company was an advisor on the construction of this beautiful ship". They walked through some massive doors. Then they stopped to see the beauty around them.
" This is called the Grand Staircase". They stared at the glass dome overhead.
She smiled at David. " So what are you doing in Southampton England".
" I came with my mother to visit relatives". He grinned. " How about you?".
" I'm a second year bible student at a local college". She smiled at David. " I'm going back to California to see my family".
He noticed the bible in her hand. " Are you a Christian Charlene?".
" Yes David I am".


research help: ' Murder on the Titanic' by Jim Walker


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: