Monday, April 1, 2019

the Auction page 2

the Auction page 2 by ric gustafson


Jesus smiled. " I go by many names".
Satan frowned. " And why did you want to see this slave of sin?".
Jesus looked at Toby. " I wish to purchase him from you".
Satan cackled. " Say again?".
" I wish to purchase Mr Jones". Jesus grinned. " For my Father".
" That is out of the question". He frowned at Jesus. " You cannot afford him".
Jesus took off his shoes and socks. " Look at the nail prints on my feet".
Satan covered his eyes. " No I can't".
Jesus showed Satan his nail scarred hands. " Look at them".
" No!".
" I bought Toby with my shed blood".
" Take him". Satan pointed. " Get out of here".
Jesus and Toby leave.

The End


research help: ' Slave' by John MacArthur


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: