Saturday, April 20, 2019

the miracle on Titanic page 12

the miracle on Titanic page 12 by ric gustafson


David and Charlene walked along the deck. They stepped onto a lift that brought them downward. They got out to what resembled a Turkish bath. They opened a glass door which led to a nice sized swimming pool. They took off their shoes and put their feet into the warm water. Sunshine was streaming through the portholes.
David smiled at Charlene. " How long have you been a Christian?".
" Last year during my first year of college". She looked around the white walled room. " A Christian professor influenced my decision". Some wooden stairs were at one end of the pool.
" Are you a Christian David?".
They stood up and put their shoes back on.
" I'd rather answer that later".
" David, would you care to dine with myself and my brother tonight?".
" Your brother!". He looked at her in shock. " I thought he was a boyfriend or husband".
" No!". She giggled. " I would love to meet your mother".
" I'll ask her".


research help: ' Murder on the Titanic' by Jim Walker


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: