Monday, April 15, 2019

the miracle on Titanic page 10

the miracle on Titanic page 10 by ric gustafson


" Mother, I'm going to go talk to somebody for a minute".
Camille glanced at the young woman. " Ok".
David stood up and began walking toward the young woman's table. He smiled. " Hi, I'm David Sharpston".
She grinned. " As in Sharpston Steel".
" Yes, my grandfather started the company".
She walked out onto some spiral iron stairs. These stairs led to the rear deck of second class. He followed her.
" You've been following me".
" Hey you two". An officer walked up to them. " This leads to third class steerage".
David frowned. " Sorry officer".
He walked away.
She began to walk away.
" I don't even know your name".
She turned her head and smiled. " I'm Charlene Moton".


research help:  ' Murder on the Titanic' by Jim Walker


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: