Sunday, December 18, 2016

POP the bell ringer page 1

POP the bell ringer page 1 by ric Gustafson


David Uriah got out of the red Fusion. He locked it and began to walk toward the glass front door.
Ding Ding Ding
He could hear the familiar sound of the Salvation Army bell ringer. He walked up to the young dark bearded man who was wearing a heavy white robe.
As people walked up, the young man smiled from ear to ear.
David walked up to the red kettle. " Merry Christmas David". ' How did he know my name' I wondered as I put some loose coins into the kettle. " Merry Christmas".
The young man smiled at David. " A merry Christmas to you too David".
" I'm in Produce right inside the front door". I pointed. " If you get too cold, come inside".
" I will". He began to clang his bell. " Thank you David".


research help: original story


Peace and God's blessings. Happy Holidays. Love Ric

No comments: