Tuesday, December 13, 2016

a healing touch page 7

a healing touch page 7 by ric Gustafson


One day, the innkeeper's wife came up to me. " That Jesus you came to see". She spoke in a Galilean accent. " He is on a nearby hillside teaching".
I gave her a surprised look. " He's here now!".
She smiled. " You better go before you miss him".
I frowned. " Can you give me directions?".
" One of our servants is going that way". She swatted at a fly. " You can follow him".
The servant and I reached the hillside. I had never seen so many people in one place. Men, women and children. All were drawn to this one man. I saw him from a distance. To me, he looked ordinary. He wore simple clothes and no jewelry. His voice was deep, strong and showed sweet warmth. I kept my distance from people because I was unclean.


research help: ' Land of Silence' by Tessa Afshar


Peace and God's blessings. Happy Holidays. Love Ric

No comments: