Tuesday, December 13, 2016

a healing touch page 6

a healing touch page 6 by ric Gustafson


One day, Joanna told me a wild story. She was in Capernaum to hear this new prophet speak. She watched as a paralyzed man was lowered on a mat through the ceiling of a house. I asked her what happened next. She said that he healed the young man in front of everybody. She was eager to go back and hear him speak again. She asked me if I wanted to go with her. I was not sure. Later, I decided to travel alone to Capernaum and hear him speak for myself. Then I will decide if he is for real or not.
When I reached Capernaum, I decided to stay at an Inn. I gave the innkeeper plenty of denarii. The innkeeper told me that this Jesus speaks in different parts of the region from day to day. Nobody knew when he would appear in the city next.
I decided to wait for him to show up again.


research help: ' Land of Silence' by Tessa Afshar


Peace and God's blessings. Happy Holidays. Love Ric

No comments: