Saturday, March 26, 2016

the Great Oz page 22

the Great Oz page 22 by ric Gustafson


Glinda paced around the room. Oscar was relaxing in a chair. " We need you to think like a great leader". She grinned. " If there is any hope of defeating Evanora".
" You have a plan".
" Yes, I have a plan". She kept pacing nervously. " You are going to lead us into battle".
Oscar stared at Glinda. " With what army?".
" You'll have the Quadlings and the Tinkers". Her voice hesitated. " And the Munchkins".
" What are Munchkins?".
She pointed toward rows of little people.
" You expect me to lead an army of little people".
She smiled. " Oh, there's one more thing".
" I'm not sure I want to hear it".
She pointed at the Munchkins. " The good people of Oz are forbidden to kill".
Oscar frowned. " You expect me to lead an army that cannot kill".


research help: ' Oz the Great and Powerful' by Disney Press


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: