Monday, March 14, 2016

the Great Oz page 20

the Great Oz page 20 by ric Gustafson


Oscar turned toward Glinda. " There's something I need to tell you". He gave her a serious stare. " I may not exactly be a Wizard".
She smiled back. " I know".
" You knew".
" I knew right away that you were weak, selfish and a liar". " These are desperate times". She gave him a worried look. " Can you make them believe?".
Oscar turned toward the crowd. " Good people of Oz". He glanced at Glinda. " Will I still get the gold?".
She nodded yes.
" Your Wizard is here".
Evanora and Theodora watched the events through the crystal ball.
Theodora sighed. " Do you think she'll be his Queen?".
Evanora kept staring through the crystal ball. " Of course". She turned toward her sister. " Come, I need your help".


research help: ' Oz the Great and Powerful' by Disney Press


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: