Tuesday, March 8, 2016

the Great Oz page 17

the Great Oz page 17 by ric Gustafson


Evanora in a rage opened a balcony door. She threw up her arms. " Now fly".
At the graveyard, Glinda showed them a large statue. " When my father died". Her voice hesitated. " We lost a noble King". A tear came down her face. " I've tried to protect the good people of Oz by myself". She stared at Oscar. " I've been waiting for you Wizard".
Oscar grinned.
" To make things right".
Just then, Oscar heard a noise. " What was that?".
Glinda pointed up at the sky. " Evanora knows we are here".
" How do you know that?".
She gave him a scared look. " Her baboons and Winkie Guards are coming".
Oscar cried out. " What do we do know?".
Glinda grinned. " Use your magic".
Oscar looked around. " I think we should run".


research help: ' Oz the Great and Powerful' by Disney Press


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: