Saturday, July 4, 2015

a mustard seed page 2

a mustard seed page 2 by ric Gustafson


Homer opened his locker and put in his science textbook. He noticed a friend. " Hi Rog".
" Hi Homer". He took a math book out of his locker and then closed it.
" Rog, will you help me with a school project that I started?".
" Sure, what's that?".
" I'm starting a Cans for the Homeless campaign". He closed his locker. " I sure could use your help".
" Sure". They began to walk down the hallway. " You sure are passionate about it".
Homer smiled. " Ever since I was young and saw that sad man looking into the dumpster".
" Yes Homer I'll help you". He opened the door for them to enter class. " I'll ask my friends to help also".
" Thank you Rog".


research help: original story and a Pastor Tyler sermon


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: