Thursday, June 6, 2013

I Am: a God who grieves

I Am: a God who grieves by ric gustafson


Micah 6:3- ' My people, what have I done to you, how have I burdened you?'.


God loves us so much and longs to have a deep relationship with us. He gives us everything and expects nothing in return except knowing that we love him. God grieves when we reject his love. People every day curse his name or simply ignore him. God's heart grieves deeply because he loves us so much.
Adam and Eve were created to be one with God. When they sinned and wanted to be like God, God's heart was grieved. We cannot understand the Cross unless we understand that we deserve to die. In order to yield to Jesus, we need to understand what he did for us on that Cross. We need to ask for God's forgiveness when we sin and that will bring joy to God's heart.


research help: ' I Am' by Steve Fry


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: