Thursday, August 16, 2012

the Fall page 10

the Fall page 10 by ric gustafson


Pellecus was observing God's new creation when he noticed his lord approaching. " Welcome to God's creation" he said as he pointed toward a field of flowers and beautiful shrubs.
" Thank you my friend" Lucifer replied as he noticed the meadow and stream. " I have interesting news from Kara".
" What news is that my lord?".
" It seems that Michael and Gabriel have been inquiring about our activities".
" What do we do now my lord?".
" We will continue with our plans but be more cautious".
" Your plan is to govern this new creation instead of God".
" Lord Lucifer, what if that does not come true?".
" Then my friend" he cackled with a strange laugh. " We will have to take other measures".


research help: ' Chronicles of the Host' by D Brian Shafer


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: