Thursday, July 6, 2017

Luke page 9

Luke page 9 by ric Gustafson


Luke walked up to his cot. The large man on it was sleeping. He checked his bandaged throat. The slave's eyes opened. Luke studied the bandage. " How do you feel Diabolas?".
The slave tried to talk.
" Don't try to talk". He checked his bandage again. " You're lucky to be alive".
" Bandits" Diabolas squealed.
" I know". Luke grinned. " The other slaves and I righted your wagon out of the ditch".
Days later, Luke checked on the slave before he headed back to Tarsus.
He checked his bandage. " I've told the others how to change your bandage".
The big slave grasped Luke's hand. " Thank you for saving me".
" You are welcome".
" You saved my life". The big slave clasped Luke's hand. " I apologize for the way I treated you".
Luke smiled. " Apology accepted".


research help: ' Luke's Story' by Tim Lahaye and Jerry Jenkins


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: