Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Luke page 12

Luke page 12 by ric Gustafson


" First of all, not only has my name changed but I am also a totally changed person".
Luke could not believe it. " What happened?".
" You know I was at the stoning of Stephen".
" Yes". His voice hesitated. " I heard you were watching their cloaks".
" Something beautiful happened their".
" What was that?".
" As they were stoning him, he asked Jesus to receive his spirit".
Luke scratched his chin. " That is hard to believe".
" Then something happened on my way to Damascus".
" Why were you going there?".
" To persecute those Jesus followers".
" Then what happened?".
Paul grinned. " Then a light shone around me from heaven".
" Saul, are you sure it wasn't the sun?".
" Then a voice said to me Saul Saul why are you persecuting me?".
" Saul, are you sure he said that?".


research help: ' Luke's Story' by Tim Lahaye and Jerry Jenkins


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: