Thursday, July 27, 2017

Luke page 13

Luke page 13 by ric Gustafson


Paul put a hand on Luke's shoulder. " I believe that Jesus was talking to me".
" Saul, this is hard to believe".
" Then my companions led me to a house in Damascus".
Luke shook his head. " You were blind".
" Yes, I could not see".
" Then what happened?".
" For three days, all I did was pray". His voice hesitated. " Then Jesus gave me a vision".
Luke shook his head again. " A vision?".
" A man named Ananias put his hands on my eyes and my sight came back".
" So you are not Saul any longer".
" Nope". Paul smiled. " My name is now Paul". He smiled. " And now I can perform miracles in Jesus's name".
" This whole thing is too much". Luke frowned. " Until I see a miracle, I will not believe".


research help: ' Luke's Story' by Tim Lahaye and Jerry Jenkins


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric



No comments: